TERMS AND CONDITIONS
NewCenturylabs.com and New Century Labs LLC is a registered company in the state of Oregon that provides direct lab services through our listed diagnostic partners: Quest Diagnostics, Spectracell, and DDC. When you purchase a lab test, you agree to be bound by the following terms & conditions:
Newcenturylabs.com reserves the right to make changes to the terms & conditions at any time.
- You agree that you are at least 18 years old.
- No refunds are available after specimen is collected.
- You agree that a lab test purchased through newcenturylabs.com does not constitute medical advice. The test results are not a diagnosis, treatment or protocol for any disease or condition and it is recommended that you discuss all results with a qualified health professional. You also agree that the lab test results can be inaccurate through no fault of Newcenturylabs.com or New Century Labs, LLC or any of our ordering physicians or diagnostic partners. You agree that it is your own responsibility to consult your own physician about your lab test results. You understand and agree that neither Newcenturylabs.com, New Century Labs, LLC nor the ordering physician or diagnostic partners is your medical provider and that no patient/physician relationship exists or will exist as a result of your lab test order or your lab results. You agree that your test results are provided for educational purposes only and you agree to follow-up with your own physician if you have any question about your lab results or do not feel well.
- You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Newcentury.com, New Century Labs, LLC and it’s officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors, suppliers and any third party information providers to the Service, including the ordering physicians, from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, resulting from any violation of this Agreement by you.
- You also agree not to use the website for illegal purposes.
- You acknowledge and accept that New Century Labs, LLC and Newcenturylabs.com the ordering physicians and the laboratory may be compelled by state or local statue to report you abnormal laboratory result to the local health department and it is required for a physician to report most positive STD tests and abnormal lead levels to the local health department.
- By placing an order with us, you agree to receive email marketing that provides promotions and health information. At any time you may opt out of these emails by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your lab test results will be sent to your email by a HIPAA complaint encrypted email server prompting you to create a password to access your results.
- Requisitions will be sent to your email address you provide after payment is made.
- Your lab test results will be accessed only by physicians and staff members of newcenturylabs.com and Quest Diagnostics and or SpectraCell Laboratories or DDC. Newcenturylabs.com will only release health information to comply with legal requirements as set forth by the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) and other applicable state and federal laws. State laws require laboratories and physicians to report certain infectious disease-related test results to their local health departments.
- Your personal information will not be sold to third parties we will only collect your information to order labs and for statistical purposes only.
- Orders from NY,NJ,RI,MD,HI will be refunded. Orders from the listed states are not eligible, per state law, to order Direct-to-consumer.